- Copy the HTML code in the box below and paste it where you want the list to appear on your page.
- In line 4, the variable omnilangFrom should be set to indicate the language your page is written in. Just insert the corresponding 2-digit code (see table at right).
For example, if the page is in English, change that line to: var omnilangFrom='en';
- To suppress the link for same-language users, change the value of omnilangDisplayAlways from "yes" to "no" in line 5.
- To suppress auto-initiation of the translation, change the value of omnilangStart from "yes" to "no" in line 6.
- You can also remove languages or change the layout of the list, but be careful doing so: if you introduce even a slight error, the script may not work at all.
- If your page uses frames, you may want to replace "document.location" with "parent.location", but I have not tested that extensively. You can also simply hard-code the URL within single quotes.
- Copying the code to the clipboard (Windows):
first click on the text box; then highlight "all" (ctrl-A); then copy the highlighted text (ctrl-C).
Pasting the text from the clipboard to your HTML page (Windows):
open the page in a file editor; put the cursor where you want the text to go; paste (ctrl-V).